November 1, 2016
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING & PUBLIC HEARING
Meeting, Public Hearing and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, November 1, 2016
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY BLVD.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, One State under God, One and indivisible”
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(a) CC-1116-01: Action regarding Minutes, October 18, 2016 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(b) CC-1116-02: Action regarding contract with Tarrant County Emergency Services District #1 for Fiscal Year 2016-2017 - Fire Chief, Doug Spears
(c) CC-1116-03: Action regarding Subscriber Services Agreement with City of Fort Worth for Radio Services - Fire Chief, Doug Spears
(5) CC-1116-04: Public Hearing – Amendment of the City’s Land Use Assumptions and Capital Improvements Plan - City Engineer, Jeff James
(6) CC-1116-05: Public Hearing – Amendment of the City’s Water and Sanitary Sewer Impact Fees and Consideration and Action regarding an ordinance amending the Water and Sanitary Sewer Impact Fees on new land development or redevelopment within the City limits and updating the City’s Land Use Assumptions and Capital Improvements Plan (Ordinance 2016-13) - City Engineer, Jeff James
(7) CC-1116-06: Consideration and Action regarding Re-evaluation of Pioneer Youth Baseball Softball Association (PYBSA)/Saginaw Youth Association (SYA) Water Usage and Rates - Asst. City Manager, Dolph Johnson
(8) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
(9) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley