Terminate Service

To terminate your water service, all requests must be in writing. Complete the forms provided or submit the request at City Hall.  Please be prepared to provide the following information.
  • Address or account number for the address you want to terminate service
  • Termination date for service
  • Forwarding address, including city and zip for the final bill
If you have a deposit on file, it will be credited to you final bill, and any remaining balance will be forwarded to you.